New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tomorrow

View previous topic View next topic Go down
galaxy100

galaxy100

Spotter Watch Member : No

Tomorrow Vide
PostSubject: Tomorrow Tomorrow Empty2009-07-30, 13:20

Im going to be down there tomorrow with my good friend Joe (Vulcan7) and just wondered if anything out of the ordinary will be happening? I know the italians and the germans have gone home Mad

I'll be in a Red Peugeot 306 and my mate will be on his newly bought Suzuki SV650 bike since he passed his test last week Clap

Come and say hi if we are there... if not we'll be behind our camera's somewhere

Ant
Back to top Go down
polecat29sqn

Tomorrow Vide
PostSubject: Tomorrow Tomorrow Empty2009-07-30, 15:05

Ant

Dont expect much tomorrow 3/11sqn are on nights and 41Rsqn are on leave this week, about 8 on 29Rsqn line and 3 on 17Rsqn normally all over by dinner.

Cheers
Garf
Back to top Go down
captain scarlet

captain scarlet

Spotter Watch Member : no

Tomorrow Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Tomorrow Empty2009-07-30, 15:14

Ant,

like garf says, normally all over by lunchtime on friday plus with most squadrons doing night ops can't see much happening tomorrow. Hate to say it but today saw plenty of action especially between 2 and 4pm. Better off going next week some time.

Rich
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tomorrow Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Tomorrow Empty

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: UK Military Airfields :: East Midlands :: RAF Coningsby -