New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

USAF Museum , Dayton , Ohio ( Presidential Hanger )

View previous topic View next topic Go down
STEVIEJAWS

STEVIEJAWS

Spotter Watch Member : No

USAF Museum , Dayton , Ohio ( Presidential Hanger ) Vide
PostSubject: USAF Museum , Dayton , Ohio ( Presidential Hanger ) USAF Museum , Dayton , Ohio ( Presidential Hanger ) Empty2009-07-26, 22:40

I finally managed to get onto one of the tour's over to the Presidential Hanger and the Research & Development Hanger which are located on an active part of the base. When on the active part of the base I could see a B-47 , 2 F-4 Phantom's and what I think was a C-119 Packet located further along from the R&D Hanger but I could not get decent photo's of them due to the distance. If anyone is planning a visit here , my advice is get here early. I went on a weekday and arrived at 9.15am and the first tour I could get on was at 12.45pm , so be prepared for a wait. As before lighting and space makes photography very difficult so appologies for the quality. Anyway here goes.......

USAF Museum , Dayton , Ohio ( Presidential Hanger ) DSC_6053

USAF Museum , Dayton , Ohio ( Presidential Hanger ) DSC_6054

USAF Museum , Dayton , Ohio ( Presidential Hanger ) DSC_6055

USAF Museum , Dayton , Ohio ( Presidential Hanger ) DSC_6056

USAF Museum , Dayton , Ohio ( Presidential Hanger ) DSC_6057

USAF Museum , Dayton , Ohio ( Presidential Hanger ) DSC_6060

USAF Museum , Dayton , Ohio ( Presidential Hanger ) DSC_6064

USAF Museum , Dayton , Ohio ( Presidential Hanger ) DSC_6066
Back to top Go down
vulcan558
vulcan558

USAF Museum , Dayton , Ohio ( Presidential Hanger ) Vide
PostSubject: Re: USAF Museum , Dayton , Ohio ( Presidential Hanger ) USAF Museum , Dayton , Ohio ( Presidential Hanger ) Empty2009-07-27, 16:14

Some ducting in that Hangar .
good job with the shots considering the conditions.
Back to top Go down

USAF Museum , Dayton , Ohio ( Presidential Hanger )

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Photography & Art :: Warbirds -