New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Photo in Signature box ( Mods help please )

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Tiger 1

Tiger 1

Spotter Watch Member : No

Photo in Signature box ( Mods help please ) Vide
PostSubject: Photo in Signature box ( Mods help please ) Photo in Signature box ( Mods help please ) Empty2008-12-08, 10:09

Hi everyone.

i would like a little help from the Mods please or any other members on FC that could help me.

i have put a photo in my signature box, this as been excepted and shows when i look in the preview but when i post it does not appear at the bottom of the post.

i have noticed that 40612 had the same problem and that he was advised that the picture would only start to appear after he had made his next post.

sadly Crying in my case i have posted twice since up loading the picture in to my signature box but still it does not show.

if the Mods could help me out i would be most greatfull :)

many thanks in advance and sorry for any inconveniance.

best rgds

Tiger 1
Back to top Go down
Street Hawk
Admin
Admin
Street Hawk

Spotter Watch Member : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Photo in Signature box ( Mods help please ) Photo in Signature box ( Mods help please ) Empty2008-12-08, 10:16

Try it now,... You forgot to change the display Sig in all posts from No to Yes..
Back to top Go down
http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com
Tiger 1

Tiger 1

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: Photo in Signature box ( Mods help please ) Photo in Signature box ( Mods help please ) Empty2008-12-08, 10:20

Hi Admin

thankyou for your help and very swift reply, it is very much appreciated.

best rgds

Tiger 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photo in Signature box ( Mods help please ) Photo in Signature box ( Mods help please ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Photo in Signature box ( Mods help please )

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Fighter Control Information :: Technical -