New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Questions regarding East Fortune............?(Slightly re-edited)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Unknown

Spotter Watch Member : No

Questions regarding East Fortune............?(Slightly re-edited) Vide
PostSubject: Questions regarding East Fortune............?(Slightly re-edited) Questions regarding East Fortune............?(Slightly re-edited) Empty2009-07-19, 15:13

With East Fortune Next Saturday does anybody happen to know any times for the Displays? I actually live in The Lothians but due to various reasons this will be the first East Fortune Show I'm not able to get to for a few Years, but was wondering if anybody could help out with times? Also where will most of the Flyers be operating from, I guess the Vulcan and BBMF will be coming and from Sunderland as their Show is the same day, Any ideas what will be at Edinburgh and/or Leuchars if anything?

I Know it's a long shot and I've seen that it's on a little tight schedule but any hope of XH558 doing an approach or a flypast at Edinburgh on her way past while she's in the area at East Fortune?
Back to top Go down

Questions regarding East Fortune............?(Slightly re-edited)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Airshows :: Airshows -