New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wittering Scenery

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Ollie Kerley

Ollie Kerley

Spotter Watch Member : no

Wittering Scenery Vide
PostSubject: Wittering Scenery Wittering Scenery Empty2009-06-27, 01:28

Hi I have the Wittering Scenery which can be downloaded here http://www.simviation.com/fs2004scenery61.htm

my question is why do I still have houses and trees on the taxiways?

Is anyone able to help me with this please

Many thanks

Ollie
Back to top Go down
davem

davem

Wittering Scenery Vide
PostSubject: Re: Wittering Scenery Wittering Scenery Empty2009-06-28, 10:23

Ollie, if you've got those on your taxiways etc, then the scenery is lacking an 'exclude' file which in simple terms sets an area where the autogen (trees & default small buildings) cannot be placed.

If they are large airfield buildings eg hangars, tower etc in the wrong places, then you have 2 AFCAD files running for Wittering and they are clashing with each other. The link to the file you gave is only an AFCAD file and presumably some very basic scenery (if at all). With a file size of 3k it's not going ot be complex - a decent scenery file size will be at least 5MB and occasionally upwards of 15-20MB.
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinesinaction.co.uk
Ollie Kerley

Ollie Kerley

Spotter Watch Member : no

Wittering Scenery Vide
PostSubject: Re: Wittering Scenery Wittering Scenery Empty2009-06-30, 14:57

Hi Dave as far as im aware I only have the one scenery file for wittering however as you said it is very basic all it is, is taxiways and a control tower and fuel pump offset from the runway do you know where I can get a full version of wittering scenery apart from UK2000 Scenery? Many thanks

Ollie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wittering Scenery Vide
PostSubject: Re: Wittering Scenery Wittering Scenery Empty

Back to top Go down

Wittering Scenery

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Flight Sim & Modelling Section :: Flight Sim Section -