New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RAF Typhoon Display 2009 - RAF Coningsby (videos)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
tornado54

tornado54

RAF Typhoon Display 2009 - RAF Coningsby (videos) Vide
PostSubject: RAF Typhoon Display 2009 - RAF Coningsby (videos) RAF Typhoon Display 2009 - RAF Coningsby (videos) Empty2009-06-14, 07:10

Hi everyone Smile

As promised here is my videos of the RAF Typhoon Display for 2009. The first is the full display as the cloud was at a high enough level to perform higher manouvers. The 2nd is the flat display as the cloud was quite low. Apologies for the being a little shakey Embarassed , but that plane is bloody fast. I filmed these videos from my front garden at my home in Coningsby Wink . Please press the HQ button when you start playing the video to get the best quality. I Have also included this thread in the Other Military Aviation Related Matter forum. I just thought you guys may like to see this display from a different angle, instead of the crowdline angle. Hope you like the videos Smile .

I also have videos of displays from the Spifire, Hurricane, Dakota, The Lincolnshire Lancaster Association Day 2008 and the Red Arrows, all filmed from my front garden. If you would like to see them PM me or check them out on YouTube. My username is jamescheryl54

James
JK Aviation & Media

Back to top Go down

RAF Typhoon Display 2009 - RAF Coningsby (videos)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: UK Military Airfields :: East Midlands :: RAF Coningsby -